Doctor insights on:
How Many Mg Of Vitamins Should I Take
Flintstone: One if you are over 4. These are really for kids but taking one is better than onot taking one. ...Read more
How many chorella vitamins should I take a day? My doctor recommended it to me cause of my acne and eczema but I don't know how many to take daily
Chlorella: According to the manufacture, start with 1 gram per day (equals 1000 mg which is the dose of one capsule). You may increase gradually to a total of 5 grams per day (5 capsules) if desired. Carefully read the directions on the label. If still in doubt ask the doctor who recommended them how much they would like you to take. ...Read more
Focus on food: Don't get carried away by supplementation. You should be able to obtain basically all of the necessary nutrients from a healthy diet. Focus on eating a diet consistent in of a diverse pallette of colors, limited processed foods, lean protein, and healthy fats. Unless you are very restrictive about what you eat you should do well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Healthy diet: Generally, a healthy diet should include all the vitamins which are necessary. With that said, you should check with your doctor. He may desire to do blood tests looking at certain levels. Prenatal vitamins should be important if you are pregnant, or expecting pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many mg of vitamin b12 should i take?
- How many mg of biotin should i take a day?
- How many mg of b12 should i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many mg of saw palmetto should i take?
- How many mg of advil should i take?
- How many mg of biotin should i take daily?
- Coq10 dosage
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free