Doctor insights on:
How Many Mg Of Fish Oil Should I Take
Fish oils contain two active omega-3 fatty acids, dha and epa. Most fish oil products contain both dha and epa, but supplements enriched in dha or epa are available. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to significantly reduce sudden cardiac death. Some studies also indicate the potential for benefits in dementia and risk of heart attack. The omega-3 content of cold water ...Read more
OMEGA-3: At least 300 to 600mg./ day.Get a more detailed answer ›
I was diagnosed with MS in Feb, 2015. I want to know what lifestyle changes should i adopt. How much Vitamin D and fish oil should i take on a daily basis? Which exercises can i do other than yoga ? Will too much exercise flare up my symptoms?
Probably ok: There are no significant drug interactions with taking fish oil and either Paxil or Adderall XR. However, taking Paxil and Adderall XR together can magnify each other's side effects, even though the combination is not uncommon. Recommend discussing with your doctor should you run into any problematic issues, such as nervousness, restlessness or jitteriness. Hope this helps. All the best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many mg of fish oil should i take a day?
- How many mg of biotin should i take a day?
- How many mg of b12 should i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many mg of saw palmetto should i take?
- How many mg of advil should i take?
- How many mg of vitamin b12 should i take?
- How many mg of biotin should i take daily?
- Talk to a cardiologist online