Doctor insights on:
How Many Lymph Nodes In The Human Body
Lymph nodes: They act as a repository for lymphocytes which is one of several defenses we have to fight infection. ...Read more
See WebMD: See webmd for this information.Get a more detailed answer ›
Don't worry too much: If your lymph nodes have truly been "big" your whole life and all over your body, and you don't get sick more than other people, this is probably normal for your body. But, if your lymph nodes have recently started getting bigger or feel sore/tender, or if you tend to get sick more easily than other people, you should have a complete physical to look for problems with your blood & immune system. ...Read more
Is it possible to only ha en lymph nodes swell on one side of your body for years? If so what could cause it?
See your doctor: Swollen lymph nodes are usually caused by an infection. It is possible you have some sort of chronic infection, however lymph nodes that are swollen for years are concerning for lymphoma, a kind of cancer of the lymph nodes. Either way, you should see your doctor to get some testing. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Number of lymph nodes in the human body
- Location of lymph nodes in human body
- How many lymph nodes are in the armpit?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many lymph nodes in the groin?
- How many pelvic lymph nodes are there?
- How many lymph nodes in groin?
- How many lymph nodes are in the groin?
- Number of lymph nodes in human body