Doctor insights on:
How Many Liters Of Water Should A Person Drink Daily
Water: As long as you have no real health issues, the normal individual should consume half their weight in ounces of water. Therefore, a 150 pound individual should consume 75 ounces of water each day. ...Read more
One liter/day: Hi ~ depends on how energetic you are.. If you are a lumbarjack ~ way too little, running long distance, too little. Normally we take in about 1.5 -2.5 liters per day at REST and more with exericse.The bodys THIRST mechanism is very finely tuned and the moment you start running dry, you get THIRSTY and you'll find water for sure. Its a very powerful drive. Your body will tell u if u need water ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
10 glasses good: Need enough to have the body cells function. However too much messes up your electrolyte balance in the body. ...Read more
No: Drinking lots of water will not alone result in weight loss because the body simply flushes it out. Water in soup may contribute to your feeling fuller, but you need to eat right and exercise at least 45 minutes a day for optimal health and weight. You also get a lot of water from fruits but you have to avoid fattening foods to lose weight. ...Read more
Averages can vary: Your water needs depend on many factors, including your health, how active you are and where you live. The institute of medicine recommends 3 liters a day (13 cups) of fluids for men and 2.2 liters a day (9 cups) of fluids for women. Most "fluids" contain mainly water. Another answer is the 8/8 rule - (drink about 8 glasses of 8oz of water a day), cheers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
WATER INTAKE: 8 oz 6-8 times /day.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many ounces of water should a person drink in one day?
- How many calories should a person intake daily?
- How many liter water per day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many litres of water should we drink?
- How many cups of water should teens drink?
- How to drink three liters of water a day for weight loss?
- How to drink 3 liters of water a day for weight loss?
- How many liters of water a day should you drink?