Doctor insights on:
How Many Liters Of Water Should A Person Drink Daily
Averages can vary: Your water needs depend on many factors, including your health, how active you are and where you live. The institute of medicine recommends 3 liters a day (13 cups) of fluids for men and 2.2 liters a day (9 cups) of fluids for women. Most "fluids" contain mainly water. Another answer is the 8/8 rule - (drink about 8 glasses of 8oz of water a day), cheers. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How many litres of water we should take daily ideally? Is drinking water just before going to bed at night is good/bad for health?
Help please? How many glasses if water should you drink daily, & does it really help with losing weight?
Is it enough to drink 0.5 liters of water daily for 19 years old female of 49 kg weight .
Respond to thirst : I am assuming you have no medical issues and no kidney stone. My best suggestion is respond to thirst, if you thirst drink water and not soda or other such drinks. We are designed to feel thirsty and we often ignore our thrsit. You brain has an osmostat and it will tell when you are thirsty, respond to it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
6'3" tall, weigh 165, work out briskly 90 to 120 minutes daily in a gym setting. Drink 2 liters of water a day. What is normal urine output.
Is it normal to urinate a lot when drinking 3 to 4 liters of water daily? However my urine is clear and it doesn't hurt or burn.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many liters of water a day should you drink?
- How many 16oz bottles of water should a 20 year old drink a day?
- How many glasses of water should a breastfeeding mother drink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many glasses of water should teens drink a day?
- How many cups of water should teens drink a day?
- How many milliliters of water should you drink a day?
- How many glasses of water should you drink a day to lose weight?
- How many ounces of water should a person drink in one day?