Doctor insights on:
How Many Inches Will My Hair Grow During Pregnancy
Is it true that eating spicy food during pregnancy causes the baby to grow with hair? What types of foods should be avoid during pregnancy?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
My hair fell a lot during the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy. Now im in my third trimester and have cut it off. Will it grow back?
Hi doc I lost my hair a lot after pregnancy.can i use biotin pills to grow hair.?? how many mcg s of pills shld I take daily n how many months
The dose: most vitamin companies sell is 5000 mcg. There is no good evidence that Biotin will increase the speed of hair growth however. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Probably: I have historically counseled all my pregnant patients to avoid all extraneous "products"/"chemicals" during their pregnancy. Even though hair relaxers are applied topically; they are absorbed through your scalp and the make-up of the products is the unknown. Some might argue differently but i always err on the side of caution; better to avoid in the short term than risk long term problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to color my hair. During pregnancy? I am six months pregnant. I use loreal hair color are they safe during pregnancy?
Yes: You may color your hairGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many inches does hair grow during pregnancy?
- How many inches will hair grow when pregnant?
- How many ultrasounds will i have during my pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take me to grow my hair to waist length?
- How many inches hair grow when pregnant?
- How long after chemo will my hair grow?
- How long after chemo will my hair grow back?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online