Doctor insights on:
How Many Ibuprofen Can I Take In 24 Hours
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
How many hours do I have to separate 600 mg of ibuprofen. Can I take it 6-7 hours apart. using it to treat pericarditis w/ pericardial effusion per dr?
Yes: Recommend every 6 hr 600mg. Not exceed 2400 mg. daily. After 2 wks check with MD on how you are progressing and how to taper ibuprophen ...Read more
Can i alternate fioricet 325 mg and ibuprofen 800 mg for an headache , i'm on my cycle . How many hours apart can I take them for pain?
Menstrual migraine: U can actually take them together. It will be more effective. ...Read more
If 800 mg of ibuprofen does not work, how many Tylenol 650 mg arthritis 8 hour tablets should I take with it?
Can I take ibuprofen and Alka Seltzer interchangeably for pain and fever? I have walking pneumonia. If yes, how many hours in between dozes?
I took 600 mg ibuprofen about 2 hours ago, is it alright to take another before it fully wares off?
Ibuprofen: it is best to space the doses at least 4-6 hours apart. if 600 mg is not effective, try 800 mg(= four over the counter tabs) every 4-6 hours instead. then call you physician or dentist for an appointment to monitor the condition that is causing you pain ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many claritin can i take in 24 hours?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in one day?
- How many zyrtec can i take in a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much advil can you take in 24 hours?
- How many advil can i take in a day?
- How many milligrams of ibuprofen can i take?
- Can i take 2 claritin d in 24 hours?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free