Doctor insights on:
How Many Ibuprofen Can I Take In 24 Hours
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Can I take ambian and 800mg ibuprofen together I haven't slept in 24 hours and I'm suffering with a stress miagraine?
Yes: But don't get to used to doing this. If issue persists see your doctor ...Read more
I took one Advil (ibuprofen) (first time) , 24 hours ago, and now my gut aches--no other symptom. Is there something I can take to counter this stomach reaction?
How many hours do I have to separate 600 mg of ibuprofen. Can I take it 6-7 hours apart. using it to treat pericarditis w/ pericardial effusion per dr?
Yes: Recommend every 6 hr 600mg. Not exceed 2400 mg. daily. After 2 wks check with MD on how you are progressing and how to taper ibuprophen ...Read more
I took 600 mg ibuprofen about 2 hours ago, is it alright to take another before it fully wares off?
Ibuprofen: it is best to space the doses at least 4-6 hours apart. if 600 mg is not effective, try 800 mg(= four over the counter tabs) every 4-6 hours instead. then call you physician or dentist for an appointment to monitor the condition that is causing you pain ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many claritin can i take in 24 hours?
- How many ibuprofen can i take for toothache?
- How many milligrams of ibuprofen can i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take benadryl with claritin 24 hour?
- Can i take 2 claritin d in 24 hours?
- How many milligrams of ibuprofen should i take?
- How much ibrophen can you take in 24 hours?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free