Doctor insights on:
How Many Ibuprofen Can I Take In 24 Hours
My ibuprofen 600 was prescribed to take one every 6 hours. Is it safe to take 2 at a time every 24 hours instead?
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
25 Yr old female about 160 pounds. I was told I have the flu I have a sore throat and low fever 102.7. How many mgs of ibuprofen can I take?
2400 mg per day.: If a person has normal kidney function then a person can take up to 2400 mg per day of ibuprofen. However, this should only be for a short time. Long term use of ibuprofen has many side effects including stomach and intestinal inflammation, kidney injury and possibly even heart problems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lortab not an NSAID: Lortab contains Acetaminophen (tylenol) that is not an NSAID (aspirin like medication) and does not cross react with ibuprofen. However lortabs do contain hydrocodone, a narcotic, that is potentially addicting so should be used with great caution. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many claritin can i take in 24 hours?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in one day?
- How many zyrtec can i take in a day?
- How many advil can i take in one day?
- How much advil can you take in 24 hours?
- How many advil can i take in a day?
- How many milligrams of ibuprofen can i take?
- Can i take 2 claritin d in 24 hours?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free