Doctor insights on:
How Many Grams Of Sugar Should I Have On An Average Day
Depends on activity: dietary sugars should generally come from food, and be naturally occurring, as opposed to being added sugars. An active 15 yr old boy running track/cross country 3 seasons per year could need 4500 calories per day. A sedentary boy could need 2200 or fewer if he is overweight. Optimize vegetables, fruits, lean proteins, healthy fats, plenty of water in diet. might not need to count calories then. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many grams of cholesterol should i have per day?
- How many grams of protein should i have per day?
- How many grams of sugar a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many grams of fiber should you have a day?
- How many grams of protein should i eat a day?
- How many sugar grams per day for a diabetic?
- How many grams of sugar a day for diabetics?
- How many grams of sugar should i have per day?