Doctor insights on:
How Many Grams Of Sugar Should I Have On An Average Day
I am 26 yrs old, how many grams of sugar a day should I be eating to maintain a healthy weight?.. I'm 5.3 and weigh 138
Sugar: None. Carbohydrate 30% of dietary intake.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had borderline high C-peptide. By removing sugar from diet it lowered significantly. Approximately how many grams of sugar i can consume per day to maintain the lowered level of c-peptide?
Extra insulin: The C-Peptide tells you that you are making insulin from your pancreas. what you really want to look at is if you have an elevated Hemoglobin A-C which helps to determine if you have Diabetes or Insulin Resistance. You need to restrict the simple sugar that you consume. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many grams of protein should i have per day?
- How many grams of cholesterol should i have per day?
- How many grams of sugar should a teenage girl have?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many grams of protein should i eat a day?
- How many grams of fiber should you have a day?
- How many milligrams of amoxicillin should i take for an abscess tooth?
- How many grams of sugar per day for a diabetic?
- How many grams of sugar should i have per day?