Doctor insights on:
How Many Floaters Made Each Day
Floaters: There is no good answer to this question. As we age, so does the vitreous gel in the eye. As it deteriorates, little pieces of the vitreous cast a shadow on the retina which is what you actually are seeing when you see a floater. People who are highly nearsighted tend to develop floaters earlier in life and they tend to be more bothersome. With the sudden onset of new floaters, call you eye md. ...Read more
Why do I have a massive amount of floaters around my vision ever since I was born and they haven't disappeared not even for one day. Is this weird ?
Seen ophthalmologist: What has an ophthalmologist said? If you've had this condition since birth and it hasn't really impeded your vision then, clinically it should remain stable. Origin though would only be something an ophthalmologist can tell you about as to whether they represents physical particulate matter inside the globe itself or something else. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been seeing a pin wheel type of floater since Tuesday, it comes and goes during the day. I've been blowing my nose a lot could that be a cause?
Torn retina laser surgery recovery should I still have large floaters day after laser surgery for torn retina?
Extreme dizziness/spinning many x per day 2 weeks.Low BP 20 min after 2 hr gym workout 90/72.Slight SOB.See occasional stars/floater.Headache.No meds.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many carbs are allowed each day on a low carb diet?
- Caloric needs of teenage boys
- How many times will my baby go to the bathroom each day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many push ups should i do each day to make my chest bigger?
- Sit ups each day for one week how many pounds will you lose
- How many children get cancer each year?
- How many people are diagnosed with asthma each year?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free