Doctor insights on:
How Many Different Diseases Can Be Found In The Urinary System
Nephron -> urethra: Each kidney contains about 1 million nephrons which are the functional units.They filter blood via the glomeruli & reabsorb water, elcrolytes & other necessary substances in tubular portion of nephron beyond glomerulus.Neprons drain into collecting ducts which drain into kidney collecting system (calyces & pelvis) funnel urine into ureter, thence in bladder for storage and empties via urethra. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a condition of TB in your kidneys/ urinary system? I thought it was a lung disease? A urologist registrar mentioned it. Thanks
None: We restrict food depending on what illness we are dealing with. Otherwise cranberry, and its juice, may prevent infection but can't treat it and fishoil may improve something called IgA nephropathy. But there is no food pre se, that i know of, that can help urinary system in general. ...Read more
URINARY SYSTEM: If you mean the normal evacuation portion then: once you're bladder fills without squeezing the signal reaches the brain. We then decide to go and, at the toilet we actively relax our sphincter, usually with a dead breath, and a signal from the sphincter , through the lower spine , tells the bladder to squeeze cause the doors open. Voiding problems can happen with any of those issues. ...Read more
All of them: The urinary system is an integral part of the human body. Its main purpose is to collect liquid waste and eliminate it from the body. ...Read more
A tiny sac….: Gallbladder is a little sac hidden under the liver that stores bile. Bile is a digestive enzyme. The sac stores and excretes bile when food is eaten rather than bile leaking out of the liver at a constant rate. Sometimes stones can form in the gallbladder and can cause a lot of pain. Some bile is eventually excreted in the urine, but there is no other connection to the urinary system. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How late can normal menarche be in the us?
- How can dermatomes be used in diagnosis of the location of a spinal injury?
- Five different diseases that can happen to you if the circulatory system is not working
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can alcohol be detected in your system?
- How many different forms of vitamin a are active in the body?
- Diseases found in the excretory system
- How many weeks do i have to be so i can my doctor can stripping the membranes?
- How can a malfunction in the respiratory system effect homeostasis?