Doctor insights on:
How Many Days To Get Pregnant After Ovulation
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ovulation: One can never say never about pregnancy. However it usually occurs if one has sex in the few days prior to, after or during the day of ovulation. Bottom line, is that protection should be used every time you have sex if you aren't ready for pregnancy. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Once ovulation is over, you cannot get pregnant until you ovulate again. The egg must be fertilized (sperm present) at or immediately after the time the egg is released: if the egg is not fertilized within a matter of hours, it then deteriorates quickly. 8 days after ovulation would not get you pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after ovulation can you get pregnant?
- How many days after ovulation can i get pregnant?
- After how many days you get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after ovulation should i get my period?
- How many days after you ovulate do you get your period?
- How many days before ovulation can i get pregnant?
- How many days before ovulation can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free