Doctor insights on:
How Many Days Is Considered A Missed Period
Amenorrhea: Primary amenorrhea is defined as the absence of menses by 13 years of age when there is no visible secondary sexual characteristic development or by 15 years of age in the presence of normal secondary sexual characteristics. A woman who has previously menstruated can develop secondary amenorrhea, which is defined as absence of menstruation for three normal menstrual cycles or 6 months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A missed period is when you don't have a period at your normal time. Because a missed period can be due to pregnancy, even a period that is signficantly lighter or shorter can be considered a missed period and possible pregnancy. And having early symptoms of early pregnancy such as sore breasts or mild nausea would increase ...Read more
Period : You have to skip a whole cycle in order to consider it missed. Take care! ...Read more
Depends: It depends on how many days your cycle is.A normal cycle can vary from 25-35 days. ...Read more
The next day.: Most commercially available over the counter urine pregnancy tests (upts) nowadays detect as little as 25-50 units of HCG which corresponds to a pregnancy 2 weeks after conception with >90% sensitivity. If your period is regular, the day after a missed period you can start checking upts. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and best of luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many missed days is considered a missed period?
- How many days is normal for a missed period?
- How many days after a missed period should you test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days is a normal period cycle?
- How many days its normal to miss a period?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- How many days can a period be delayed?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free