Doctor insights on:
How Many Days Does A Women Ovulate For
One: Literally, ovulation occurs at the moment that an oocyte (egg) is released from a woman's ovary. More generally, the peri-ovulatory process (time around ovulation) could be considered to last from the day that lh peaks through actual ovulation (36 hours roughly, ) or even until Progesterone begins to rise (3-to-5 days.). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Midcycle: Approx around cycle day 12.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: Ovulation occurs when a mature egg is released from the ovary. The whole process of selecting a right follicle and release is called - follicular phase, the first part of the cycle and it varies widely depending on the cycles. If you have 28 day cycles , you usually ovulate on day #14. Luteal phase (second part of the cycle) is constant (last 14 days) eg: 30 day cycle, ovulation is on day #16. ...Read more
She cant: It is not possible to conceive before ovulation. However, sperm can last inside the tubes for 3-4 days and in rare instances up to 7 days. So sex before ovulation can lead to pregnancy if the sperm hangs around long enough to fertilize and egg later on when the egg is released. ...Read more
No: Not that soon.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days does ovulation period last?
- How many days after ovulation does implantation?
- How many days does ovulation take place?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days does ovulation symptoms last?
- How many days after period does ovulation take place?
- How many days before ovulation does discharge start?
- How many days after a period does ovulation occur?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free