Doctor insights on:
How Many Days Before Your Period Do You Ovulate
Depends: Ovulation typically takes place 14 days prior to the menstrual cycle. Therefore, in a 28 day cycle, ovulation usually happens at approximately day 14. In women who have cycles greater than 28 days, ovulation will take place later than day 14. In women with cycles shorter than 28 days, ovulation will take place earlier than day 14. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes but: It would be very unusual.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually 14 days: Usually, a woman ovulates 14 days before her period. Life is not exact, so there can be variations, but 8 days sounds a bit short. ...Read more
Since u dont ovulate 4 days before your period does that mean you cant get preg? No ejaculation but maybe precum, got pd as expected
Safe period? PHOOEY!: I've got 4 kids to prove it! AND We wouldn't want it any other way....but boy was my shoulder black and blue every time I got her pregnant "She'd say...You're a doctor, How come you're wrong AGAIN! BAM!" I'm sorry honey, we did it during your safe period I'd tell her. Except what we didn't know till 10 years after the last was born was that she ovulates TWICE per month but only 1 period! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days before your next period do you ovulate?
- How many days do you ovulate before and after your period?
- How many days before period do you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after your period stops do you ovulate?
- How many days after your last period do you ovulate?
- How many days after your period starts do you ovulate?
- How many days after your period do you start ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free