Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Your Period Does Ovulation Occur
You count backwards: from your next anticipated period. Take number of days long your cycle and subtract 14. If you have a 28 day cycle - you would ovulate on day #14. If you have a 30 day cycle you would ovulate on day #16. Etc. ...Read more
I have read many different things online for when ovulation occurs. Is it 12-16 days after your period ends? 14 days before your next expected period?
?, see below: What we know for sure is that we have our period 14 days after we ovulate, not the other way around. If one ovulate 2 days after the period, then one will have the next period in 16 days. Some people have their periods ea. 21 days but aren't the majority. If one have a long period &a short cycle, it could be possible but it's not the majority of the cases. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes, this is a fairly accurate statement, but it's not set in stone. If you have a 28 - 30 day cycle, you can expect to ovulate close to day 14. Day 14 is by starting to count with day one on the first day of bleeding of your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after ovulation does your period come?
- How many days after your period does ovulation start?
- How many days after a period does ovulation occur?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days before your next period does ovulation occur?
- How many days after ovulation does period start?
- How many days after your period ends do you ovulate?
- How many days after ovulation does implantation occur?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free