Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Your Period Does Ovulation Occur
You count backwards: from your next anticipated period. Take number of days long your cycle and subtract 14. If you have a 28 day cycle - you would ovulate on day #14. If you have a 30 day cycle you would ovulate on day #16. Etc. ...Read more
I have read many different things online for when ovulation occurs. Is it 12-16 days after your period ends? 14 days before your next expected period?
See 1 more doctor answer
14 days before : Ovulation occurs 14 days before your next menstrual cycle. If you had a menstrual cycle every 21 days then yes you would be ovulating on day 7. The best way to know if you are ovulating is to use a home ovulation kit available at any pharmacy. This is more reliable that tracking symptoms. ...Read more
Yes : Ovulation is possible at any point of a cycle. Those with irregular cycles are more likely to have odd patterns of ovulation, while those with well set patterns are more likely to ovulate mid cycle. ...Read more
Yes!: It's on the early side, but it's certainly possible. ...Read more
If my last period was aug 14, could I have not ovulated until sept 15? Can u ovulate over 30 days after your period starts? If so, is this rare?
Failed ovulation: The system is amazing but one can simply not ovulate. With no ovulation no hormonal cascade if you will till next ovulation. Or potential conception with spontaneous abortion. ...Read more
Can you ovulate around 6 days after your period because I have brown discharge & apparently that could be why but I don't know if it's possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after ovulation does your period come?
- How many days after period does ovulation occur?
- How many days after your period does ovulation start?
- How many days after a period does ovulation occur?
- How many days after ovulation does period start?
- How many days after your period ends do you ovulate?
- How many days after ovulation does implantation occur?
- How many days after your period do you ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free