Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Your Period Do You Ovulate
You count backwards: from your next anticipated period. Take number of days long your cycle and subtract 14. If you have a 28 day cycle - you would ovulate on day #14. If you have a 30 day cycle you would ovulate on day #16. Etc. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, this is a fairly accurate statement, but it's not set in stone. If you have a 28 - 30 day cycle, you can expect to ovulate close to day 14. Day 14 is by starting to count with day one on the first day of bleeding of your period. ...Read more
?, see below: What we know for sure is that we have our period 14 days after we ovulate, not the other way around. If one ovulate 2 days after the period, then one will have the next period in 16 days. Some people have their periods ea. 21 days but aren't the majority. If one have a long period &a short cycle, it could be possible but it's not the majority of the cases. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period stops do you ovulate?
- How many days after your last period do you ovulate?
- How many days after your period starts do you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after your period ends do you ovulate?
- How many days do you ovulate before and after your period?
- How many days after you ovulate do you get your period?
- How many days after your period can you ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free