Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Your Period Can You Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If you get your period almost the same time every month and there is a couple of days difference when get your period can you get pregnant still?
How many days before your period can u get pregnant and how many days after your period u can become pregnant?
Anytime !: A woman not using any method of birth control can conceive at any time during the cycle. Though ovulation occurs usually at mid cycle (day 14 of a 28 day cycle), ovulation can come early or be delayed later into the cycle. The safest approach is not to take chances and see your healthcare provider for a contraceptive method that is right for you. ...Read more
Ovulation : Ten to fourteen days after last day of period on average. ...Read more
Yes: You can get pregnant anytime of your cycle if you are ovulating. The most common time to ovulate is day 12-15 of your cycle. Days of your cycle are measured from the first day you start bleeding. Therefore, depending on how long your period was you could be ovulating 7 days after your period. In fact this is the usual time for most women. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period can u get pregnant?
- How many days before your period can you get pregnant?
- How many days after period can you get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after you ovulate do you get your period?
- How many days after your period can you ovulate?
- How many days after period can a woman get pregnant?
- How many days after period can i get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free