Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Your Period Are You Fertile
Varies: It depends on how long your cycle is. You usually ovulate 14 days before the first day of your period. How long goes between the first day of your period and when you ovulate is a lot more variable. If you want to concieve, a good book to read to help figure out when you are ovulating and therefore most fertile is "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler. Also has website www.Tcoyf.Com. ...Read more
Can you be fertile 1 or 2 days after your period has finished. My cycle is usually every 28 days and period can last between 3 and 5 says?
Yes: For women the most fertile time is 14 days before the next period is due. For a woman with a 28 day cycle that will be the 12-15th day of the cycle. ...Read more
Count : Count 17 days back from when you expect your next period. Start then and try daily for 5 days. In the case of a 28 day cycle that means days 11-16. ...Read more
Nothing: You are not fertile 2 days before you period (unless you are way off on your expected period.). ...Read more
About 24 hours, but: With a 34 day cycle you should expect to ovulate on cycle day 20. You are most fertile within 24 hours before and after ovulation. However, you could have sex 6 days before ovulation and still have a small chance of conceiving (about 3 in 1000 chance). By having sex regularly, at least every other day starting 3 or 4 days before ovulation you will increase your chances of conceiving. Good Luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mid -cycle: You would be most fertile mid-cycle, about 10-14 days after your cycle ends. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period starts are you fertile?
- How many days after your period are you most fertile?
- How many days before your period are you fertile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What days after your period are you fertile?
- How many days after your period can you ovulate?
- How many days after your period stops do you ovulate?
- How many days after your period are you ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free