Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Period To Get Pregnant
See below: In an idealized period cycle of 28 days. Day11-17 offer the best chances (about 30%/month). ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Some docs suggest intercourse to be done daily during fertile period to get pregnant, while others suggest altenate days. Wht is d correct frequency?
Yes: Fertilization can occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: If you ovulated late in the cycle it is possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after period can a woman get pregnant?
- How many days after period can you get pregnant?
- How many days after period can i get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after a period can you get pregnant?
- How many days after period is best to get pregnant?
- How many days after my period can i get pregnant?
- How many days after your period can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free