Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Fertilization Is Implantation
Would fertilization and implantation happen within 3-4 days after intercourse to have an hCG level of 634?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
I'm trying to conceive and ovulated 1 or 2 days ago.today I started metronidazole gel. Does this gel affect implantation or any sperm that is already up there with the egg? Any worries with fertilization?
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
How long after fertilization does implantation happen? Had unprotected sex dec.14th & 15(ovualtion day)i have a little blood could it be implantation
6-7 days, but...: Implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, 'implantation bleeding' is mostly a pop myth and usually doesn't happen. ...Read more
Nothing: This simply doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sorry,a follow up question to the previous. Will the morning after pill prevent fertilization/implantation in the egg knowing that they are ovulating?
No: The morning-after pill works by delaying ovulation. Sperm hang around for several days but no pregnancy will occur if ovulation is delayed until the sperm are all gone. If an egg is already there, the morning after pill doesn't prevent fertilization or implantation. The good news is that the egg is viable for a short time, not days and days. Best wishes! ...Read more
Can pcos affect the stage of implantation of the fertilized ovum,after the fertilization of ovum implantation can not occur because of pcos factors?
Clarify ?: Polycystic ovary syndrome has certain effects on the ability to conceive, but I don't believe that extends to altering the stage of implantation of the fertilized ovum. You really should discuss questions like this to a reproductive endocrinologist, I think that would help in your understanding of the physiology and effects of PCOS ...Read more
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after ovulation is implantation bleeding?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- How many days after implantation bleeding should i test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after ovulation does implantation occur?
- How many days after implantation bleeding can i test?
- How many days after period is ovulation?
- How many days after period is best to get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online