Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After Fertilization Is Implantation
Could hCG level of 634 occur within 3-4 days of intercourse? Fertilization and implantation would have to occur and wouldnt happen this fast, correct?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Would fertilization and implantation happen within 3-4 days after intercourse to have an hCG level of 634?
I'm trying to conceive and ovulated 1 or 2 days ago.today I started metronidazole gel. Does this gel affect implantation or any sperm that is already up there with the egg? Any worries with fertilization?
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read more
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Nothing: This simply doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is hCG produced at time of fertilization (when sperm meets egg) or only when implantation occurs?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after ovulation does implantation?
- How many days after ovulation is implantation bleeding?
- How many days after implantation bleeding can i test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days after implantation bleeding should i test?
- How many days after implantation can you take a pregnancy test?
- How many days does implantation occur after conception?
- How many days after ovulation does it take for implantation?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online