Doctor insights on:
How Many Days After A Period Can You Get Pregnant
14: If you count the first day of your period as day#1, then most women ovulate around day#14. Consider intercourse only on days 10/12/14/16. This will increase your odds of pregnancy.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If you get your period almost the same time every month and there is a couple of days difference when get your period can you get pregnant still?
Unlikely: It is most likely that you will become pregnant right around the time of ovulation. It is unlikely to become pregnant on day 1, 2 or 3 after your period. But this does not mean impossible. Thus it is important to consistently use protection if you do not want to become pregnant.
Yes: Fertilization can occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: If you ovulated late in the cycle it is possible.
Yes: You can get pregnant anytime of your cycle if you are ovulating. The most common time to ovulate is day 12-15 of your cycle. Days of your cycle are measured from the first day you start bleeding. Therefore, depending on how long your period was you could be ovulating 7 days after your period. In fact this is the usual time for most women.
- Talk to a doctor online
- How many days after period can you get pregnant?
- How many days after period can a woman get pregnant?
- How many days after period can i get pregnant?
- How many days after your period can u get pregnant?
- How many days after my period can i get pregnant?
- How many days before period can you get pregnant?
- How many days before your period can you get pregnant?
- How many days after ovulation can you get pregnant?
- How many days after your period can you get pregnant?