Doctor insights on:
How Many Days A Month Is A Woman Fertile
Ovulation timing: The optimal time for conception is 48 hours prior to and up to the day of ovulation. Therefore, start having intercourse a couple of days prior to when you actually ovulate and have intercourse every other day for a total of five times to help ensure sperm are there when you ovulate. ...Read more
Fertility: Usually a couple weeks before the anticipated onset of the period. ...Read more
If a woman's egg is only around for 12-24 hours for fertilization and if its the most fertile time in the cycle, what is meant by fertile days?
Some Guess Work: The least likely time to conceive is from day one to day seven. If your cycle is different from 28 days on average you have to adjust the calculations – the important thing to remember is that the egg is produced about 14 days before the next period starts. Sperms can live happily 48 hours in the vagina or the uterus so the most fertile time is day 12 to day 16. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a woman ovulate in between the five days of fertile period instead of the last day of the fertile period?
Depends: A menstrual cycle is usually 28 days, with ovulation occurring mid cycle around day 14. You can get pregnant around this time. Sperm can stay active in the body for 3-5 days. If you are not ovulating, you cannot get pregnant. However, everyone's cycle is different. If you want to get pregnant there are ways to help track ovulation. If not, it is best to use birth control all the time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I always have two LH surge days. Would it be possible to just have one LH surge? Do woman typically always have two? Fertility specialists
LH Surge: I bet you are ovulating the next day and each cycle can be a bit different. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days is a woman fertile after period?
- How many days a woman is fertile after menstruation?
- What days of the month is a woman most fertile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days is considered a missed period?
- How many eggs does a woman have in her when she is born?
- How many time nightfall is good in a month?
- Can you tell how fertile a woman is by the appearance of the private parts?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free