Doctor insights on:
How Many Cigarettes Is Safe To Take In A Day
22 yr old female, I smoke 1.5-2 packs of cigarettes a day. When I smoke too many cigarettes at once, my lungs hurt and can't take deep breaths?
It is variable: There was an old number that was thrown around when I was in training, that if an individual smoked at least seven cigarettes, they had a >90% chance of becoming tobacco dependent. There are people who smoke "socially" and don't progress, but the vast majority will increase smoking to the average 30 cigarettes per day, and ultimately suffer the harms that smoking causes. ...Read more
About 3 drags on one: But who cares? You can smell it intead of urine testing for it. Why you be foolin wit something that people would give their left arm to never have started? Nicotine is the most addictive substance known to man. People pay a mortgage payment to stay on them each month.. There are few guarantees in medicine but i will say i guarantee you will get addicted and i guarantee you will try to quit. A lot. ...Read more
How much can I smoke and still be safe? How many packs of cigarettes do you need to smoke or how many cigarettes a week before you should get nervous about cancer?
100: 100 cigarretes on a lifetime increases risk for at least 10 years. However about 20% of smokers end up with lung cancer on their lifetime.However everybody does get emphysema to various degrees and accelerated arteriosclerosis triggering heart attacks and strokes at a younger age by persistent cigarrete smoking.Animal experiments dogs usually get cancer after 13, 000cigs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many cigarettes is safe to smoke while breastfeeding?
- How many aleve is it safe to take?
- How many aleve is safe to take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many times is it safe to take plan b?
- How many cigarettes does it take to get lung cancer?
- How much tylenol is safe to take in one day?
- How much ibuprofen is safe to take in a day?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free