Doctor insights on:
Carefully: Ativan is a valium derivative that is used for anxiety, tension, and for seizures. The side effect is sleepiness. Low doses are usually well tolerated and will relax you and allow usual function. Higher doses will put you to sleep. Understand why you are using it. Balance the benefit to the side effects. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
As i have said that i hv taken overdose of ativan many times now m suffering from its side effects like NT being able to concentrate breathing problem?
DEFINITELY!!!!!!: Ativan is a sedative/hypnotic agent. It can cause respiratory depression which means you stop breathing. Please seek help immediately if you or someone you know has taken an overdose or is planning on taking an overdose. This is not something to play around with at all! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Direalization feeling, I guess anxiety. I'm nervous about taking ativan though even though I've taken it many times. Nervous it will make it worse.
I got really sick after discontinuing ativan. I only took 5 .5 mg pills in two weeks and got many withdrawal symptoms. Is a withdrawal possible?
If i take .25 mg ativan in a.M. How many hours do I need to wait before consuming alcohol? I'm a social drinker.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- How many citalopram does it take to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many tylenol pm to overdose?
- How to overdose on ativan?
- How many mg of tylenol does it normally take for an overdose to be lethal?
- How many ambien to overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free