Doctor insights on:
How Many Aspirin To Chew Heart Attack
Call 911: If you suspect a heart attack, the first thing you should do is call 911.However, in regards to your Coumadin (warfarin) use, you should still also take an Aspirin 325 mg.Although both are blood thinners, they work differently and Aspirin is the only one of the 2 found to decrease mortality with heart attacks.If you have angina, nitroglycerine is also good to have as needed at home. See your cardiologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
They say to take aspirin if you suspect a heart attack. Do you chew it, or swallow it with water or what?
Is 500mg Aspirin effective to chew as325mg Protocol
for Heart Attack if that was all available in area?
As long as you did not have an Aspirin Allergy
1 adult aspirin: 325 mg.Get a more detailed answer ›
Does 325 mg of aspirin have same protective benefits for heart attack as 81 mg ? Is one better than other?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspirin heart attack chew swallow water
- How many aspirin to take if you are having a heart attack?
- How does aspirin work for heart attacks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aspirin crystals for heart attack
- Heart attack aspirin hoax
- Sublingual aspirin heart attack
- Aspirin or advil for heart attack
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free