Doctor insights on:
How Long Will Sperm Live In A Cup
Less than 90 minutes: Usually you want to get the sperm out of the semen by 60 minutes, but as long as the temperature is moderate, sperm can survive 60-90 minutes. Once taken out of the semen, sperm can survive a long time in media. In the cervix or uterus, sperm last 3-5 days while in the vagina about 1 hour! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having a guy bring me his sperm in a cup to put in my vagina. Too get pregnant. How long will the semen be good in a bottle ?
Here are some...: First, one needs to know the quality of semen such as count, concentration, motility, & shape of sperms; second, how the semen is collected & preserved. With so many unknown features, no one can say how long the sperms in semen may survive although the sperms from ejaculated semen inside the vagina may live for 3-5 days. So, seek counseling & I would advise trying not to do self-insemination. ...Read more
Here are some ...: Are you trying to preserve sperms? If so, just do it for personal investigation - maybe under microscope, not for private insemination because of great concern of sanitation and sterilization. Regarding your Q, I speculate sperms will die within 4-12 hours depending on temperature, oxygenation, nutrition, sterilization, etc. inside the jar. ...Read more
Not long: Only about an hour.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sperm longevity outside the body
- How long does sperm live in a cup?
- How long can sperm live in a cup?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do sperm live in a sterile cup?
- How long can sperm live in a condom?
- How long do sperm live in a condom?
- How long can sperm live in sterile cup?
- Talk to a urologist online for free