Doctor insights on:
How Long Will My Stomach Be Swollen After A Tubal Ligation
Im a 28 yr old female and i got a sudden severe pain in my lower right abdomen I have had a tubal ligation. What should be done. Ex. Er, family dr?
Apply Benadryl (diphenhydramine) cream: You can take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) by mouth if desired. It is not an unusual finding. Wash thoroughly with plain soap and water then apply the cream. Not usually long lasting or consequential. remember to mention it if you have surgery again. They can use non-iodine scrubs. ...Read more
I got a tubal ligation after 4th child 15 years ago and my stomach has never been the same. Can i get this corrected this did'nt happen w first three
I'm 4 weeks pp and also had a tubal ligation and experiencing horrible pain on left lowelowe abdomen right above incision. Feels like a burning cut fr?
Contact your OB MD: You need to contact your OB MD and explain your symptoms and if necessary go back to the office for a examination. ...Read more
I have a question about tubal ligation?I had one done in march and since may i've had severe abdomen pain, periods last 1day.I need advice
Its been 2 months that i been having pain in my lower left abdomen where my ovary nd tube is..i had a tubal ligation so i dont know what could it be?
Im expecting my 5th. I also, have a tubal ligation done 12 yrs ago. Now im having baf stomach cramps ay 8 wks?
- Swollen stomach after tubal ligation
- How long is tubal ligation surgery recovery after?
- How long is the wait for sex after tubal ligation?
- How long is the healing process after tubal ligation?
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long should a tubal ligation be effective?
- How long typically is the healing process of tubal ligation?
- How long does a tubal ligation take to heal?
- How long is the recovery time for tubal ligation?