Doctor insights on:
How Long Will My Stomach Be Swollen After A Tubal Ligation
My stomach is still swollen 4 days after my tubal ligation. Is this normal? I had my left tube taken out because it was filled with fluid. My right one was clamped.
I got a tubal ligation after 4th child 15 years ago and my stomach has never been the same. Can i get this corrected this did'nt happen w first three
Im expecting my 5th. I also, have a tubal ligation done 12 yrs ago. Now im having baf stomach cramps ay 8 wks?
Gaining weight specially at thighs and abdomen, your monthly cycle messed up, no bowel regularity, feeling extreme tired, and lots of back pain with no sleep.Is it possible after tubal ligation and having cyst?
Yes: However, there are many other causes for your symptoms. ...Read more
Im a 28 yr old female and i got a sudden severe pain in my lower right abdomen I have had a tubal ligation. What should be done. Ex. Er, family dr?
Tubal ligation done 2 years mirena inserted july 2014 having painful abdominal spasms and extremely emotional. Is this normal?
Double therapy?: Your brief history sound a bit strange unless something is missed there. With tubal ligation done there is no need in additional contraceptive therapy with Mirena device. As far as symptoms you are complaining of, yes Levonorgestrel (active ingredient in Mirena) may cause it. Go to our PMD or GYN, get qualified advice after your entire history is reviewed and you are examined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- How long will a broken foot be swollen after the cast comes off?
- How long will a knee be swollen after acl and meniscus surgery typically?
- How long will i be swollen after a tummy tuck?
- How long will stomach be swollen after hysterectomy?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long will my back hurt after having a spinal tap done?
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- How long after a tonsillectomy will i be able to swim?
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- How long after a broken hip surgery will a person be permitted to walk?