Doctor insights on:
How Long Will My Stomach Be Swollen After A Tubal Ligation
I got a tubal ligation after 4th child 15 years ago and my stomach has never been the same. Can i get this corrected this did'nt happen w first three
Im a 28 yr old female and i got a sudden severe pain in my lower right abdomen I have had a tubal ligation. What should be done. Ex. Er, family dr?
Im expecting my 5th. I also, have a tubal ligation done 12 yrs ago. Now im having baf stomach cramps ay 8 wks?
Tubal ligation done 2 years mirena inserted july 2014 having painful abdominal spasms and extremely emotional. Is this normal?
Double therapy?: Your brief history sound a bit strange unless something is missed there. With tubal ligation done there is no need in additional contraceptive therapy with Mirena device. As far as symptoms you are complaining of, yes Levonorgestrel (active ingredient in Mirena) may cause it. Go to our PMD or GYN, get qualified advice after your entire history is reviewed and you are examined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a question about tubal ligation?I had one done in march and since may i've had severe abdomen pain, periods last 1day.I need advice
Its been 2 months that i been having pain in my lower left abdomen where my ovary nd tube is..i had a tubal ligation so i dont know what could it be?
- Swollen stomach after tubal ligation
- How long is tubal ligation surgery recovery after?
- How long is the wait for sex after tubal ligation?
- How long is the healing process after tubal ligation?
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long should a tubal ligation be effective?
- How long typically is the healing process of tubal ligation?
- How long does a tubal ligation take to heal?
- How long is the recovery time for tubal ligation?