Doctor insights on:
How Long Will My Husbands Laparoscopic Double Hernia Surgery Take Approx
There are a variety or several types of hernias, and many are repaired differently. A hernia is a weakness in the abdominal wall (such as inguinal, umbilical, incisional) or diaphragm (hiatal hernia). Surgery to repair the hernia can involve use of sutures, and possible use of mesh. Open or laparoscopic surgery can be a means to repair hernias, with laparoscopic ...Read more
Had laparoscopic double inguinal hernia surgery month ago still real sore & sensitive right testicle how long take go away or what can do?
I had bilateral inguinal hernia surgery two days ago. Laparoscopic. It went well. How long before I can travel?
Usually 3-4 weeks: Ask your surgeon for particularsGet a more detailed answer ›
Laparoscopic double inguinal hernia surgery 4 1/2 months ago still real sore right testicle. Recently start feel discomfort groin& pubic area can do?
How long after abdominal surgery can adhesions develop? I had laparoscopic hernia surgery 5-6 years ago. Is this possible?
After a Laparoscopic Inguinal hernia surgery with mesh, how long should I wait before getting pregnant? Read some articles saying at least 6-12 months
Ask your surgeon: Most likely you do need to wait a year, but that is a surgical question ...Read more
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall thru which the inner lining protrudes thru, creating a sac. Organs from within the abdominal cavity, such as the intestine, can protrude thru the hole and get stuck in the sac. Many hernias develop during fetal life and become evident in childhood or as an adult. Some develop following a prior abdominal operation. The cornerstone ...Read more
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall through which the lining of the abdominal cavity protrudes, creating a sac. Hernias are common in the groin, belly button, upper-midline, or associated w/scars. The exact method of repair varies w/the type & size of the hernia as well as patient-factors, however, the basic principle is the same: close the hole, often ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for my hand to heal from surgery?
- How long will it take for my eye to recover from cataract surgery?
- How long will it take to recover from hernia surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Generally how long should i wait after my hernia surgery before exercise
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long will it take my spleen to recover from having mono?
- How long will it take for my gingivitis to go away?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free