Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take To Recover After I Circumcision
Here are some ...: After an uneventful circumcision, socially and occupationally, most of post-circ men should be able to return to work in 5-7 days; personally, they may start coitus in 3-4 weeks. Of course, there is no strict length of social or personal disability, which may widely vary, depending on personal coping ability as well as social & financial support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take a baby’s circumcision to heal? After my son has his circumcision, how long will it take the wound to heal?
About a week: Most circumcisions will heal in about a week, depending on the method used. Those done with a plastabell often take a few days longer. ...Read more
Variable: 2 - 6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take to get pregnant after i get off my birth control?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long will it take my spleen to recover from having mono?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to recover your voice after having laryngitis?
- How long will it take for me to see clearly after prk?
- I broke 5th metacarpal how long will it take to heal
- How long will it take for a broken femur to recover and be running again?
- Talk to a urologist online for free