Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take To Heal A Broken Shoulder Blade
Pain. Swelling: Pain, swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chest trauma: The scapula is the medical name for the shoulder blade. The scapula bone is extremely thin & may fracture after any significant chest wall trauma. If the patient has multiple broken ribs, a clavicle fracture and a scapula fracture, one must be wary that the underlying lung has taken a significant injury as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was sitting in the floor and a headboard fell across my left shoulder/neck. Can't hardly touch it now. Bruised muscle or fractured shoulder blade?
See doctor for: an examination and x ray. Ice it till you see the doctor, If severe pain go to ER. ...Read more
My mom is taking Talwin NX for pain from a broken shoulder. Can she take Mucinex DM while taking it?
Depend on the type: The treatment of a shoulder fracture depends on the type of fracture. Some require surgery to optimize the long-term function of the shoulder, others can be treated with a sling and therapy alone. Best to see an orthopaedic surgeon for an exam and x-rays to make sure that your fracture is treated appropriately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take to heal a broken leg?
- How long will it take for a broken femur to heal?
- How long will it take for a broken collar bone to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for a broken wrist to heal?
- How long will it take for a broken foot to heal?
- How long will it take a broken finger to heal?
- How long will it take to heal a broken hip?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free