Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take If You Have A Broken Thumb
I cut my thumb deep enough to indent it. I suspect I have severed a nerve. At 16 will I and how long will it take to regain feeling and fill out?
How long will it take for my sprained thumb to heal and what can I do to make it heal faster or feel better?
It depends: Where does your thumb hurt? How did you injure it? There are many factors that go into how long it will take for your thumb to feel better. Without specifically knowing your diagnosis, it is hard to say how long it will take to heal, or even if it will heal. I would suggest that you see a hand surgeon to have your thumb examined. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I burned my thumb a few days ago and have a blister what do I do and how long will it take to go away?
Nothing to do: Blisters are a good way to protect the skin after a burn. Most people want to drain and peel them, but it is less likely to get infected if you keep the skin in tact. The fluid will resorb and the blister will deflate, in most cases, in a week or two. ...Read more
I broke my thumb right around the joint and it broke up and diagonally. How long will it take for piece of bone to re attack?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for a broken thumb to heal?
- How long will you need a cast for a broken thumb?
- How would you know if you have a broken thumb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have to take the sat?
- How long will it take to know if you have herpes?
- How long do you have to take chantix?
- How long do you have to take tamiflu?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free