Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take For The Swelling To Go Down After A Knee Surgery
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
swelling: This depends on many factors including what was done during surgery, age, etc. Simple procedure such as isolated meniscus tears often have very little swelling that resolves in a matter of days. More significant surgeries including ligament reconstruction may take weeks to months to resolve swelling. The presence of arthritis also increases the recurrence of swelling. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How long for swelling to go away from Plica knee surgery?. I have a month already and it hurts to walk.
Different: You should have gradually improving swelling and pain over time. If the pain is persistent or worsening, then follow up with your surgeon. This could be completely normal for you, since everyone's different, but, as an example, postoperative infection is one potential problem after surgery. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had knee surgery on august 13 2012 and my foot is swelled up after knee surgery when does the swelling go away. I have been doing the ice machine.?
7 days after knee surgery I have pitted edema in my left interior ankle. Bruising and swelling are normal from procedure. Should I consult my doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after wisdom teeth?
- How long should it take after hitting my quad hard for the swelling to go down?
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- How long will it take for a fractured knee to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free