Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take For Black Eye To Heal
How long does a severe black eye take to heal? My son was hit with a stick in the eye a month ago and still has a black eye.
Several weeks: He was probably not hit in the eye itself with a stick or things would be a lot worse. I assume he had a thorough eye examination. The black eye is caused by a bleeding around the eye, similar to a black and blue spot on the skin. It may take several weeks to clear. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a black eye 2 days now and its a purplish reddy color, but i think I have burst blood vessels also? How long should it take to heal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a black eye to form?
- How long will it take for a broken thumb to heal?
- How long will it take for a fractured knee to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for my sprained thumb to heal?
- How long will it take for abdominal muscles to heal?
- How long will it take for a broken femur to heal?
- How long will it take for a broken collar bone to heal?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free