Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take For A Broken Wrist To Heal
Depends: Depends on the bones bronke, the extent of the break the nature of the break and the treatment you have recieved and any delay you had in treatment or diagnosis. If it is a navicular bone fracture, there can be difficulties. If there was a dislocation, that can cause problems as well. Make sure you have good follow up with an orthopedist or someone skilled in treatment of these fractures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
About six weeks: Most distal radius fractures are headed enough to use after six weeks. Complete healing includes remodeling will take a year. ...Read more
6-8 weeks: Most wrist fractures will heal in 6-8 weeks. ...Read more
Variable: Depending on healing, 3-4 months for motion return, 6-8 weeks for straight wrist and 1 year for regular pushups. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to heal a broken wrist bone?
- How long for a broken wrist to heal?
- How long does it take for a broken wrist to recover?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will a compound wrist fracture take to heal?
- How long does it take for a wrist fracture to heal?
- How long does it take a wrist sprain to heal?
- How long will it take for a fractured wrist to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free