Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take For A Broken Foot To Heal
Broken foot: The time the fracture needs to heal depends on the location of the fracture as well as the circulation status of the person. Some bone seal faster than others and some locations are harder to heal the other locations. Diabetes and smoking or also risk factors that make fractures heal sometimes twice as long. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Patient dependent: In a perfect world, bones typically take 6-8 weeks to heal. However, improper immobilization, activity on the foot, complications in swelling and/or systemic medical conditions can cause delays in the healing process. Some disease that are known to delay bone healing include diabetes and osteoporosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on fracture: "broken foot" could mean many different things. Most fractures will heal within 6-8 weeks if the patient follows the guidelines laid out by the treating physician. Certain fractures can take upwards of 12 weeks. Compliance with your care plan is key! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Why does a broken foot don't take long time to heal and ankle contusion take a lot if time(marcelo the madrid player has broken foot and 3month hes back?
Fracture/Contusion: A fracture typically takes 6-8 weeks to completely heal. This can be less or more depending on the location and it if was complete or not. A contusion many times is actually a ligament sprain which can take much longer than 2 months to heal depending on how severe. The location and severity of a contusion is a better indication as to how long the recovery will be. Most often, an MRI will also. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take to heal a broken foot?
- How long does a broken foot bone take to heal?
- Broken bone in foot how long to heal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- How long will it take to heal after a broken femur?
- How long will it take for a broken hip to heal?
- How long it takes for a broken hand to heal for sports?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free