Doctor insights on:
How Long Will It Take An Ankle Fracture To Heal
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Depends: If the avulsuion only involves the very tip of the lateral ankle then it is really treated like a severe ankle sprain. Either way, getting involved in a good ankle rehabilittion program will help and you should be able to get back to sports in about 4-6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: It depends on the injury area and how it is treated. General would be 6-8 weeks. ...Read more
Let me help: It take about 8-12 weekes.Thank you.Get a more detailed answer ›
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to heal an ankle fracture by itself?
- How long will it take for a trimalleolar fractured ankle to heal?
- How long will it take for a growth plate fracture in the ankle to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for an ankle hairline fracture to heal?
- How long does it take an ankle stress fracture to heal?
- How long does it take for an ankle avulsion fracture to heal?
- How long will it take for a fractured knee to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free