Doctor insights on:
How Long Will I Need To Rest After My Colonoscopy
How's liver disease found? Pain under right rib. US, CTscan, HIDA, colonoscopy, endoscopy all normal. Tbili 1.5, Dbili 0.2, rest normal. Is it liver?
No: Indirect bilirubin is a bit up but you probably have Gilbert's or mild hemolysis; your meds don't suggest drug cholestasis and I'd consider liver disease ruled out as the cause of your discomfort as long as the imaging folks can rule out biliary sludge. Some physicians believe that gallbladders can have abnormal movements and produce cramps, or you may never find the cause. ...Read more
IBS. Ate 5 Fig Newtons Friday for constipation. SOFT stool 3 x's today w/first bm being about pinkie size. Rest dime size. Colonoscopy Dec. 2013 ok?
OK: Not sure what the question. BM vary in size / shape / consistency and depend upon intake. ...Read more
Have low grade fever post cdiff for two weeks, rest neg., can inflammation of colon cause this fever? Colonoscopy in two weeks. No other sx/ +pi ibs.
Review with your doc: Even antibiotics can cause fever so it is important to review this with your doctor. Please let her know prior to showing up for colonoscopy as it is important to not be infectious and contagious to avoid spreading it during the colonoscopy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1-2 days: If you go home and start eating afterward, thebn you should start having some stool within a day or two. ...Read more
Ask your physician: The time period that you should not drive, operate heavy machinery, or make major decisions would depend on the medications that you were given for your procedure. Some anesthetic drugs have a very short half life and could have you back behind the wheel in a few hours, while others are quite long acting and it would be best to wait until the next day. Discuss your situation with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much time will i need to take off of work after my gallbladder surgery?
- After a splenectomy how long will i need to stay in the hospital
- How often will i need to have endoscopies after my esophageal cancer surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after i stop taking progesterone suppositories will my period return?
- How long should my uti take to clear up after i start antibiotics?
- How long should i wait after having gall bladder surgery to lay on my stomach?
- How long should i wait after getting my tongue pierced to drink alcohol?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free