Doctor insights on:
How Long Will I Have To Wear Ankle Boot For Sprain
How long to wear an aircast boot for a 2nd to 3rd degree ankle sprain (ortho said it was "at least a moderate sprain")? It has been 3.5 weeks and i c
I sprained my ankle a week ago. I've been using a boot and crutches since. When can I stop using them? Also when can I get back to sports?
I have a high ankle sprain and i've been in a walking boot for 4 weeks. I tried walking today with no boot with pain. Should i remain in the boot?
Need more time: Yes need to stay in the walking boot for perhaps 4-6 weeks, depending on the severity of your sprain. Do not remove the boot and the bandage at this time as with any sprain the ligaments need time to heal. Also only under your doctor's advise you should remove the boot. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
2days ago I fractured 5th metatarsal & sprained the ankle. I got a boot so do I really need to see an ortho?
Cast to boot...: Depending on the severity of a sprain, many people can avoid a cast all together with the use of a walking boot and/ or crutches. If your physician has decided you need a cast then he/ she can provide you with an estimated time frame based on how much damage they noted with the physical exam, and any imaging that may have been ordered. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long to wear ankle boot for sprain?
- I have tendonitis in my right ankle how long will it take to heal
- How long do i need to use crutches for a sprained ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for my sprained thumb to heal?
- How long do you have to wear night guard for bruxism?
- How long do i have to wear a retainer after getting my braces off?
- How long will it take for a trimalleolar fractured ankle to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free