Doctor insights on:
How Long Will I Have To Be Out Of Work Or School After An Egg Retrieval
My dr prescribe me cyclogestafter my egg retrieval why? When i insert it in my back some portion of it comes out when i go to toilet is it ok
Please call your doc: Why would u take something and not know why, your doc should have explained the reason and since your doc did not please call your doc know and ask him or her. ...Read more
I am 25.i am undergo Mini -ivf traetment.today cd6 the u/s and blood work says growing slowing.is everything ok?will doctor do egg retrieval on cd 14
Mini IVF: CD 6 is too early to say whether your cycle will be successful, but don't be discouraged if things ar not login "fast" - what's important is the quality of the egg when it is retrieved. Impossible to say whether you "will" or "won't" be retrieved on CD 14, but if the follicle grows normally it will likely be close dot then. Good wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have started estrogen patches today 9 days after an egg retrieval and 6 days after a egg transfer IVF I am experiencing spotting is this a normal si?
Yes: It is not uncommon for a patient to have spotting when straying hormonal treatment. Usually this will resolve with time. If you are cramping and spotting then something else could be occurring. Please see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i be on bedrest after my egg retrieval?
- How long should it take my body to return to normal after egg retrieval?
- How long after a meal should i work out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait to work out after delivering a baby?
- How long will i be out of work after a hernia surgery?
- How long should i wait to work out after a knee injury?
- After plan b how long i need to wait to work out
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free