Doctor insights on:
How Long Will I Have To Be Out Of Work Or School After An Egg Retrieval
I am 25.i am undergo Mini -ivf traetment.today cd6 the u/s and blood work says growing slowing.is everything ok?will doctor do egg retrieval on cd 14
Mini IVF: CD 6 is too early to say whether your cycle will be successful, but don't be discouraged if things ar not login "fast" - what's important is the quality of the egg when it is retrieved. Impossible to say whether you "will" or "won't" be retrieved on CD 14, but if the follicle grows normally it will likely be close dot then. Good wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My dr prescribe me cyclogestafter my egg retrieval why? When i insert it in my back some portion of it comes out when i go to toilet is it ok
Please call your doc: Why would u take something and not know why, your doc should have explained the reason and since your doc did not please call your doc know and ask him or her. ...Read more
I have started estrogen patches today 9 days after an egg retrieval and 6 days after a egg transfer IVF I am experiencing spotting is this a normal si?
Yes: It is not uncommon for a patient to have spotting when straying hormonal treatment. Usually this will resolve with time. If you are cramping and spotting then something else could be occurring. Please see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will i be out of work after surgery for an anal fistula?
- How long will i be out of work after a hernia surgery?
- How long will i not be able to hear out of my left ear with an ear infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after having heart surgery will a person be able to return to work?
- How long after an ear infection will i be able to hear?
- How long will i be off of solid foods after i have bariatric surgery?
- How long will it take to start noticing muscle after i work out?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free