Doctor insights on:
How Long Will A Black Eye Hurt To Touch
3week black eye.saw eye doc.got ct facial scan.no fracture. over my eye still hurt to touch. Eye uncomfortable. have side headaches.normal?Please help
Depends: This will depend on the nautre of the injury, the amount of blood leaked out into the tissue and continuing to leak out, the initial treatment and continuing treatment, whether you are on Aspirin or other blood thinners like "plavix" or "coumadin" and you own ability to clot and remove clot. A simple "black eye" may last 7-10 days. More severe could last a month or more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye hurts to touch
- How long will a black eye last?
- How long does it take for a black eye to appear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for black eye to heal?
- How long will it take for my black eye to heal?
- How long does it take for a black eye to form?
- How long does it take for a black eye to develop?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free