Doctor insights on:
How Long Until You Can Tell Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy test: 11-12 days after ovulation you can get a reliable pregnancy test, occasionally they'll be accurate 10 days post-ov. Fertilization basically must occur the day of ovulation, implantation is 6-7 days after fertilization, but not enough HCG to detect in urine until 11-12 days post. Best of luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: How bad do you need to know and how much cash can you invest? There is a maternal blood test often referred to as NIPP.It can identify fetal cells circulating in mothers blood as early as 8 weeks and chromosome studies can be done on these (inclusing sex). The parts are formed by 12 wks but can seldom be reliably reported on ultrasound until 16-20 wks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many weeks until you can tell if your pregnant?
- How long can you tell if your pregnant?
- How many days until you can tell you're pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after intercourse can you tell your pregnant?
- How long before you can tell if your pregnant?
- How long can you tell if your pregnant after conception?
- How early can you tell if your pregnant or not?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online