Doctor insights on:
How Long Until Numbness Goes Away From Local
3-4 month process : After a fractured wrist one needs rehab also sire usually tell people it's a 3 to 4 month process. Hey there is depending on the severity of injury and what's the weather and it's a lot different when it's that simple fracture that's casted versus surgery but typically after about a week most people are no longer taking any pain medication. ...Read more
Depends: If you had any neck manipulations that resulted in an increase in neck pain i would do see a good pain medicine, a neurologist, or a neurosurgeon. Sudden movements of the neck in and of themselves can result in serious and sometimes fatal injury. I personally wouldn't let a chiropractor do any rapid manipulations of my neck....Ever. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several days: Epidural steroid injections have used since the early 1950s to treat lower back & radicular pain. It is generally accepted that they provide short term relief of symptoms in at least 50% of cases, there is still no good studies to substantiate long term effect. There may several days of increased pain initially because of increase of pressure from the injected fluid or due to local irritation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Months to years: Coccydina, aka tailbone pain can come from mild to severe trauma of the tip of the tailbone. Sitting on a notched pillow (not a donut shaped pillow) can help. A steroid injection into the coccyx can be very effective. Rarely surgery is required. Time to call your family doc. ...Read more
Usally under 1 week: Although inflammation can occur after any surgery, it is usually minimal after lasik. If inflammation is persisting after one week despite use of steroids, this needs to be evaluated further. The causes and symptoms vary greatly but your eye doc can go over that with you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long until ovarian cyst goes away?
- How long until numbness goes away after wisdom teeth removal anesthesia?
- If treated by antibiotics how long until uti goes away
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hysterectomy how long until swelling goes down
- How long until bloating goes down?
- How long does it take for side effects from clonidine to go away?
- How long do side effects from prozac take to go away?
- How long until hemorrhoids go away?