Doctor insights on:
How Long Until Numbness Goes Away After Wisdom Teeth Removal Anesthesia
Numbness: If the numbness last longer than 3 hours post op (id does not go away) you need to return to the oral surgeon ASAP. Paresthesia may last 6 wks to 6 mos or be permanent. The sooner it is diagnosed the better the outcome and sometimes micro surgery is needed to reattach the two ends of the nerve if the nerve was severed. pinched/crushed nerves recover w/o surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the numbness last after wisdom teeth removal?
- How long until numbness goes away from local?
- How long until you can smoke after wisdom teeth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long until you can smoke after wisdom teeth extraction?
- How long is swelling after wisdom teeth removal?
- How long until hemorrhoids go away?
- How long until strep throat goes away?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free