Doctor insights on:
How Long Until H Cg Is Detected
How long is the total process of fertilization, implantation and enough hCG to be detected in urine pregnancy test?
10-14 days: Fertilization is quick, from 0-3 days. Add 5-7 days for the newly fertilized egg to wander it's way to a nice spot on the lining. Implantation starts and within 1-3 days, HCG will be detected in the urine. The result will be positive earlier if first morning urine is used. It will take longer if the test is done after a woman has been drinking a lot of fluids. ...Read more
5 days ago i had a d&c at 5 weeks 5 days hCG was 7000 how long will it take for hCG to go down to 0?
How is it possible that hCG level of 634 be this high after only 3-4 days after jntercourse? Isn't the process much longer to get hCG produced?
How long does hCG (injections) stay good for if stored in the fridge? I did this diet over 6 months ago and want tto start another round.
Depends: Even if there are no retained products of conception, it may take a week or so for HCG to fall below 5. The rate of decline is not linear. If the decline is less than 80% in a week, that would suggest retained products of conception. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long until hcg trigger is out of system?
- How long until hcg is produced?
- How long until alcohol is out of your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My vitamin d level is low how long until normal
- How long is alcohol detected in urine?
- How long until weed is out of your system?
- How long until abortion is not an option?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online