Doctor insights on:
How Long To Boil Potatoes
See below: Unfortunately, this depends on a huge number of factors including but not exclusive of patient, age, health, past history, underlying factors, how the illness was treated, etc. No good answer can be given here without more information. ...Read more
Depends: As an outdoorsman of 40+ years, i see a lot of bad advice about making water safe. The cdc's official advice is this: at low altitudes boil vigorously for 1 minute. At altitudes greater than 6, 562 feet (>2, 000 m), boil for 3 minutes, or use chemical disinfection after it has been boiled for 1 minute. Because boiled water is bland and tasteless, add a pinch of salt to make it more palatable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does flucloxacillin take to clear boils? 1 or 2 weeks? Been given 4 tablets of 500mg to take daily. Not sure for how long to take them
Well : Ask your doctor but anabiotic's for boils are usually given 7 to 10 days. But you really need specific advice from a physician for your case ...Read more
When does a boil no longer requiring dressing to minimise risk of spreading more boils to self? When is there no longer a risk of self contamination?
Minimal risk: If the wound is leaking it is a good idea to keep it covered loosely to prevent spread to the environment and others. You are unlikely to infect yourself as your skin is a pretty good barrier to infection and i believe from your earlier question that you are taking antibiotics as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a boil to drain?
- How long do you boil chicken?
- How long does it take for a boil to drain and heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do i have to boil water to make it safe?
- How long do i need to boil water to kill giardiasis?
- How long do i need to boil water to remove ecoli contaminants?
- How to roast russet potatoes?
- How long does boils last?