Doctor insights on:
How Long Till Next Period
It varies: It can take weeks to months, but you may be able to get pregnant again before your next period comes, so be careful or have fun depending.... ...Read more
Varies: If your doctor gave you Progesterone because you haven't had a period in a few months, then i will tell patients to expect a "humdinger" that can last up to 2 weeks---after 10 days, i ask them to call me and may start birth control or other medication to get period to stop. Try not to go more than 3 months without a period (unless you are on the pill etc--then ok!). ...Read more
Depends . . .: Answer to your question depends upon what cramps are due to. If you're referring to cramps from Mittelschmerz, then expect your period in 2wks. If you're referring to uterine cramp prior to or during expulsion of endometrial lining, then period will start shortly thereafter. ...Read more
How long does mittelschmerz last if you're having it after your ovulation days? I'm 12 days away from my next period.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long till you get your period after abortion?
- How long till hemorrhoid heals?
- How long till clicymicin kick in?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long till clindimicine kick in?
- How long till clindymicin kick in?
- How long till clindamycin kick in?
- How long till drinking alcohol after liposuction?
- How many days till my next period?