Doctor insights on:
How Long Take For Gardasil To Kick In
Protection delay: It takes the body 2-3 weeks to develop protective antibody to a vaccine. This would apply to the gardasil. The first dose would start the process, but long term protection would require completion of the series. It will not protect you against agents not in the vaccine. ...Read more
About 6 months: You get some benefit in about 4 weeks, but it would take until you get the 3rd shot, 6 months after the 1st shot, to get the full immunity. ...Read more
Hi I was wondering if I took the vaccine gardasil for HPV in 2008 how long does it take to wear off and do I need to get another shot again?
How long does it take genital warts to appear? And is gardasil effective. Who is most at risk for warts, what kind of people
HPV: Human papilloma virus (HPV) causes warts including genital warts. Gardasil vaccine covers 4 strains of the HPV virus and in studies has shown to decrease the rate of getting genital warts, thus has been proven to be effective. People with compromised skin, such as people with eczema and also people with immunocompromised immune systems are more likely to contract the virus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- How long does it take for syphilis to be detectable in a blood test?
- How long should it take for a cortisone shot in my hip to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?
- How long does it take for injured soft tissue in the hand to heal?
- How long do you have to take microgynon 30 for in order for it to be effective?
- How long does it take for soft tissue in the foot to heal?
- Talk to a pediatrician online