Doctor insights on:
How Long Take For Gardasil To Kick In
Protection delay: It takes the body 2-3 weeks to develop protective antibody to a vaccine. This would apply to the gardasil. The first dose would start the process, but long term protection would require completion of the series. It will not protect you against agents not in the vaccine. ...Read more
About 6 months: You get some benefit in about 4 weeks, but it would take until you get the 3rd shot, 6 months after the 1st shot, to get the full immunity. ...Read more
How long does it take genital warts to appear? And is gardasil effective. Who is most at risk for warts, what kind of people
HPV: Human papilloma virus (HPV) causes warts including genital warts. Gardasil vaccine covers 4 strains of the HPV virus and in studies has shown to decrease the rate of getting genital warts, thus has been proven to be effective. People with compromised skin, such as people with eczema and also people with immunocompromised immune systems are more likely to contract the virus. ...Read more
Hi I was wondering if I took the vaccine gardasil for HPV in 2008 how long does it take to wear off and do I need to get another shot again?
Yes: The idea of taking a vaccine the way it is recommended is to get your system up to a good level of long lasting protection as soon as possible.You can spread these out, and not have to start over, but that can weaken your systems protection in between doses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long steroids take to kick in?
- How long does propranolol take to kick in?
- How long can food poisoning take to kick in?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does gardasil protect?
- How long for birth control to kick in?
- How long after getting gardasil before i have adequate immunity?
- Is it bad to take the gardasil shot if pregnant?
- Talk to a pediatrician online