Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Wear Sunglasses After Your Eye Correction Surgery
Is sensitivity to light normal after cataract surgery? I am a sixty year old who had cataract surgery three weeks ago. I am finding that every time i go outside, i need to wear sunglasses because my eyes are extremely sensitive to the light. Is this a per
Yes!: Laser vision correction can help people see as well without glasses as they can see with glasses, such as 20/20. If there are eye diseases limiting vision, best vision may not be improvable. See an eye care professional like and eyemd/ophthalmologist or optometrist for advice, and to see whether you are a good candidate. ...Read more
See an eye doctor: Vision correction surgery is one of the most successful surgical procedures available. Depending on your age, prescription, and other issues, one procedure may be better than another. Laser vision correction is excellent for younger individuals, while lens/cataract surgery may be better if you are older. Your eye doctor can help you sort out the options that would best suit you. ...Read more
Following the trabeculectomy surgery my eye's pressure is stable. Are there other laser correction options i might use, what to do?
Will using a full-time prism lens after horizontal strabismus surgery help or hinder the residual over-correction to move the eye closer to alignment?
No effect: The prism may make the eyes look better aligned and may be of assistance in fusion if fusion is possible. In most cases of long standing strabismus in adulthood, there is little fusional potential and the prism will not provide extra meaningful over or under correction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after surgery should you ice?
- How long after my wrist and thumb surgery should i wear my sling?
- How long should your eye stay dilated after an exam?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after a foot surgery?
- After hernia surgery how long should you stay out of work
- How long should a baby to wear an eye patch to correct a lazy eye?
- How long should i wait to wear contacts with pink eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free