Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Wait To Take A Pregnancy Test After You Miss Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My period only comes every other month should I wait til next month to see if I miss my period or take a pregnancy test now that it's been 3 wks?
I don't want to wait till i miss my period to take a pregnancy test. He cam in me about 2 weeks ago. When can I take it?
I'm on the pill and taking garlic. My flow is light this month. Should I take a pregnancy test or should I wait until I miss a period?
Wait: BCP's if taken according to the directions are extraordinarily effective at what they claim to do (over 99 %). Of course if you skip doses or don't follow the directions exactly they don't work as well. The best pregnancy tests will pick up a pregnancy five days after the fertilized egg implants in the wall of the uterus. As always tests can be wrong. ...Read more
I haven't had a period since September 24 , I have irregular periods sometimes I know it's easy to take a test but I've never shown A positive on my pregnancy test and always end up miss carrying the difference between this long period of time between per
Family planning: the caused of irregular and delayed period include major weight loss or excessive exercise, stress some hormonal abnormalities, cystic ovary or pregnancy. You will need some workup to find what's going on and to discuss the ideal way to manage it and also to discuss contraception to avoid unwanted miscarriage and irregular/ prolonged bleeding ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sure: Pregnancy tests check for b-hcg which is produced by the growing fetus. The longer you are pregnant, the more chance you will have enough b-hcg to be testing positive for. If you can be patient, wait at least a week after your period does not come, and then check a test. If you can't wait, go for it, good luck to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after missed period?
- How long do you wait to take a pregnancy test after your missed period?
- How long wait after missed period to take pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test after my missed period?
- How long after missed period do you wait to take pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait to take a pregnancy test after a missed period?
- How long do you wait to take a pregnancy test after missed period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free