Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Wait To Take A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test from the last day you had unprotected sex? My periods are irregular! I just got off Depo-Provera on 7-24-14.
Pregnancy: Hi, usually if you had sex during Fertile time which is usually 11-16 days prior to the next period you could get pregnant,some home pregnancy tests are more sensitive and could detect pregnancy up to a wk prior to the next period, so you can purchase one of those or go to ur doctor's office and ask for blood B-HCG (possibly better result for you if period is irregular). Good luck. ...Read more
Depends: You need to at least miss your period. ...Read more
How long after sex should you wait to take a pregnancy test could you be pregnant 3 weeks after having sex?
How long should you wait after having sex to take a pregnancy test if you get period twice a month?
Anytime you like: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- How long should you wait till take a pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to take a breath test after antibiotics?
- How long should i wait to take another pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online