Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Wait To Take A Bath After Having Cryo Surgery
Nothing: healing begins within 48 hour and usually completed in 1 week. ...Read more
Ask your MD: You need to ask your treating GYN MD that question. ...Read more
SkipADay (see below): Before you go to bed, take a bath (or shower),get all clean and cozy,then put in the medication.Sleep like a baby, get up and go about your day (wear a pad), skip the gym that day.Before bed either skip your bath or take a shower. Next day is back to normal.The one-day form may irritate a bit(or a bunch)and if it gets bad, take that bath and get that stuff outta there, then ask your doc for a pill ...Read more
An hour: Wait an hour or your readings will be spurious. ...Read more
Of course not: You can bathe the same day. I prefer a shower myself. ...Read more
No more bleeding: You should wait until your bleeding has stopped completely in order to avoid infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to have sex after kidney stone surgery?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after a foot surgery?
- How long should you wait to have sex after back surgery?
- How long should you wait to work after having a colonoscopy?
- How long should you wait to take a breath test after antibiotics?
- Talk to a dermatologist online